GINTL Coffee Chats – The format
GINTL Coffee Chats are one-hour online morning events. Each event has a speaker who shares on a specific topic for 15 to 20 minutes. The rest of the time is spent in breakout rooms by GINTL regional networks or thematic topics to allow for a discussion between the joining network members. Each breakout room has a note taker and facilitator, who records and runs the discussion. After, the goal is to facilitate more opportunities for discussion and to continue using the online platform to foster ideas and collaboration.
We invite participants and GINTL member institutions to approach the GINTL coordination with suggestions for future topics as well as for future co-hosted Coffee Chats.
Past and planned GINTL Coffee Chats
‘International collaboration in the post COVID-19 era – implications for future adaptation’
- Coffee Chat with the University of Turku
- 30.8.2022 | 9:00-10:00 EET | hybrid event online and at the University of Turku
- Speaker: Prof. Marjaana Veermans (Department of Teacher Education, University of Turku)
‘Reflecting on the effectiveness of networking: Lessons learned from the Noste program (2004–2007)’
- Coffee Chat with Häme University of Applied Sciences (HAMK)
- 5.4.2022 | 9:00-10:00 (EET) | Online event
- Speaker: Dean Seija Mahlamäki-Kultanen (HAMK)
‘Strategies for reciprocity in dialogue’
- Coffee Chat with the University of Oulu
- 8.2.2022 | 9:00-10:00 (EET) | Online event
- Speaker Prof. Elina Lehtomäki (University of Oulu)