Spark the cycle of learning
The Global Innovation Network for Teaching and Learning (GINTL) offers a gateway to research-based education cooperation with our partners in the Global South. GINTL entails a variety of activities with different implementation modalities, including projects and activities of more limited scope and duration.
The Finnish education system is firmly based on research. This approach is also our key asset in global education cooperation. GINTL provides academic know-how for those working in education development in India, China, and across Africa. We also advise with ethical issues regarding the cooperation.
Who we are?
- GINTL is a network in which Finnish higher education institutions, together with partners from India, China and Africa, co-create research-based solutions to global educational challenges and collaborate in research and education.
- GINTL China and GINTL Africa are coordinated by the University of Helsinki. GINTL India is coordinated by the University of Jyväskylä.
- The network is one of the 9 Global Networks in the Internationalisation Programme (2021–2024) of the Ministry of Education and Culture of Finland.
- Co-create research-based ‘solutions’ to global education challenges.
- Increase meaningful partnerships between GINTL HEIs and key allies
- Inspire and initiate new internationalisation measures in Finnish HEIs
What we do?
- GINTL offers a platform for co-creating better education for all.
- GINTL helps to create sustainable and effective education solutions.
- GINTL is committed to developing teacher training firmly based on research.
- GINTL works jointly with your organisation to co-create sustainable and research-based solutions that serve your particular needs.