GINTL India and NCI invites you to join the second event under “GINTL and NCI present: Promoting Indo-Finnish collaboration in teaching and learning—a webinar series for academia and practitioners”, on Reforming Teacher Education in the 21st century: An Indo-Finnish Dialogue on Teacher Competences and Policy Reforms on 7 April from 12:00–16:00 EEST /14:30–16:30 IST.
Renowned education experts from India and Finland highlight the current trends and policies of Teacher education reforms.
Register here by by 4 April.
12:00 EEST / 14:30 IST
Opening remarks (GINTL)
12:05 EEST / 14:35 IST
- Prof. Mythili Ramchand, Centre for Excellence in Teacher Education, TISS Mumbai, India
- Prof. Jari Lavonen, Physics and Chemistry Education, University of Helsinki, and a director of National Teacher Education Forum, Finland
- Moderator: Dr. Pasi Ikonen, University of Jyväskylä, Finland
12:45 EEST / 15:15 IST
Discussion – Invited discussants
- Ms. Johanna Lampinen, International Education Designer, Faculty of Education, University of Oulu, Finland
- Dr. Jyoti Raina, Associate Professor, Department of Elementary Education, Gargi College, University of Delhi, India
- Mr. Avinash Dhital, Project specialist, Aalto University, Finland
- Dr. Radhika Menon, Associate Professor, Department of Education, Mata Sundri College, University of Delhi, India
13:30 EEST / 16:00 IST