The University of Jyväskylä (JYU) Internal Call 2022 for Global Innovation Network for Teaching and Learning (GINTL) funding welcomes applications from JYU staff at the Faculty of Education and Psychology as well as doctoral researchers and postdoctoral researchers affiliated with the faculty, in collaboration with permanent academic staff of the faculty.
GINTL brings Finnish universities together with partners in India, China and the African continent to co-develop solutions for global learning challenges and collaborate for sustainable partnership and internationalisation.
GINTL funding is intended for activities and initiatives that support GINTL goals in Africa, China, or India. Preference is given to proposals that encourage partnership building between JYU, (an)other Finnish HEI(s), and partner(s) in India, Africa, or China.
Examples of costs that may be funded from the call include:
- project-planning and designing with partner HEIs;
- re-initiating past collaborations; preparation of funding applications;
- travels related to aforementioned initiatives;
- procurement of equipment, software, etc. related to the initiatives and jointly planned and organised events by the Finnish actors and their partners.
The maximum amount of funding awarded is € 20,000 per project team. The deadline for applications is 12 September 2022. Decisions will be made by 30 September 2022. The funds should be used by the end of May 2023.
Who can apply?
- Academic staff of University of Jyväskylä at the Faculty of Education and Psychology
- PhD researchers and post doc researchers affiliated with the JYU in collaboration with permanent academic staff of JYU at the Faculty of Education and Psychology
- Students or groups of students of JYU, in collaboration with permanent academic staff of JYU at the Faculty of Education and Psychology
Submit your application by 12 September 2022 through an online form (see link below). The GINTL JYU Steering Group shall evaluate the applications based on the criteria outlined in the form.
Contact and additional information
For additional queries contact GINTL India Project Manager Pia Krimark.