JYU GINTL funding is intended for activities and initiatives that support the GINTL goals in Africa, China, and/or India. Preference is given to applications that support partnership building between JYU, (an)other Finnish HEI(s), and HEI partner/s in India, China, or the African continent.
We in particular welcome applications from project teams that have not previously received GINTL funding.
- Co-explore solutions to education challenges
- Develop sustainable Indo-Finnish partnerships
- Boost mobility and global mindset among students and staff members
Examples of activities that may be funded from the call
- Project planning and designing with partner HEIs;
- Re-initiating previous collaborations; preparing and co-writing new funding applications;
- Jointly planned and organised events by the Finnish HEIs and their partners;
- Travel related to aforementioned activities;
- Procurement of equipment, software, services etc. related to the initiatives.
The maximum amount of funding awarded is € 30,000 per project team. The deadline for the applications is 31.7.2023. Applications are submitted through the form below.
The JYU GINTL Steering Group will evaluate the applications based on the criteria outlined in the application form, and decisions will be made in September. The funds should be used and reported by the end of October 2024.